Joint stock company RB rail AS announces open competition “Feasibility and Technical Framework Study for a Rail Bound (Light Rail or Tram) Connection from Rb Ülemiste Passenger Terminal to Ten-T Core Network Tallinn Passenger Port (Old City Harbour / Vanasadam)”, ID NO RBR 2017/6
The contracting authority the joint stock company RB Rail AS, registration number 40103845025, address: K. Valdemāra iela 8-7, Rīga LV-1010, Latvia organises open competition “Feasibility and technical framework study for a rail bound (light rail or tram) connection from RB Ülemiste passenger terminal to TEN-T core network Tallinn passenger port (Old city Harbour / Vanasadam)”.
The Contracting Authority conducts this procurement for the benefit of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Estonia.
The open competition is financed by the Estonian state and Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
The identification number of this open competition is RBR 2017/6.
The applicable CPV code are: 71300000-1; 71241000-9.
Subject Matter of the Open Competition
The subject of the open competition is conduct of a study in order to pre-design an optimal solution, from a technical and economic standpoint, for the connection between Vanasadam and Rail Baltica Railway Station Tallinn Ülemiste transport nodes that form a main part on the North-Sea Baltic Core Network Corridor, and obtain a building permit.
The Tenderer along with the Proposal must submit a proposal (bid) security in the amount of EUR 5000 (five thousand euros) which should be valid 90 (ninety) days from the day of opening of the Proposal with conditions as stipulated in open competition regulation. The proposal (bid) security may be a bank guarantee or an insurance policy.
Availability of Open Competition Documents
Open competition Regulation and other documents are available for interested suppliers online at web-site: http://railbaltica.org/en/procurements (see the section Open competition documents below). Interested suppliers can get acquainted and receive a hard copy of Regulations personally at RB Rail office, Krišjāņa Valdemara iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia. Open competition Regulation is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposal for participation in the open competition shall be submitted personally, by courier or mail to the RB Rail AS, Krišjāņa Valdemara iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010). A Proposal shall be submitted not later than by 29 May 2017, till 12:00 o’clock.
Opening of Proposals
The opening of Proposals takes place during an open meeting of the procurement commission at 12.00 o’clock on 29 May 2017 at RB Rail AS office on 4th floor, Krišjāņa Valdemara iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia.
Contact Persons of the Company
Procurement organizational aspects: Procurement Manager Aigars Kivliņš, telephone +371 27167687, e-mail address: email@example.com., Lead Procurement Specialist, Mārtiņš Blaus, telephone: +371 28118533, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
In aspects concerning the subject matter of open competition: Planning and Implementation Manager Kaido Zimmermann, telephone +372 5052649, e-mail address: email@example.com.
Open Competition Documents
- Open competition “Feasibility and technical framework study for a rail bound (light rail or tram) connection from RB Ülemiste passenger terminal to TEN-T core network Tallinn passenger port (Old city Harbour / Vanasadam)” Regulation (Download).
- Estonian translation of the open competition Regulation (Download).
- MS Word format Application form – Annex No. 1 to the open competition Regulation (Download).
- Answers to the questions from the interested suppliers, May 11, 2017 (Download).
- Related documentation (Download).
- Answers to the questions from the interested suppliers, May 12, 2017 (Download).
- Information regarding Section 2.1. of the Regulation’s “Related documentation”: Tallinn airport tram connection construction plan (Download), Kopli tram connection construction plan (Download), existing connection between Viru intersection and Jõe street (Download).
- Answers to the questions from the interested suppliers, May 15, 2017 (Download).
- Answers to the questions from the interested suppliers, May 22, 2017 (Download).
- Answers to the questions from the interested suppliers, May 23, 2017 (Download).
- Related documentation: Technical requirements for tramline construction for reference (Download).